Taylor 9306N BBQ Meat Probe with Infrared Scanner
It’s been a while coming, but I have been hunting down a replacement for the Thermapen. Finally I have a unit that I think is better than the Thermapen for our purposes and we have managed to get it’s retail to be cheaper!
We also have more of the Taylor range that we will be releasing over the next week or so. Taylor are well known for their Homedics and Salter ranges already well-established here in Australia and I’m happy to make their Temperature Range available at last.
Taylor 9306N Splash-proof Dual Temperature Infra-red / Thermocouple Thermometer
Superfast (one second response time) folding pen type probe with Infra-red surface temperature scanner and dual temperature readout.
It doesn’t get better than this; the Taylor 9036N does it all!
Superfast probe and surface temperature in the one device that fits snugly into its own belt pouch.
HACCP warning lights flash Green when the food is at safe Cold or Hot storage temperatures and Red when the food is not at a safe temperature to serve! How good is that!
A white targeting LED tells you what the Infra-red surface scan is sampling. This is great for the precise temperature of things in the kitchen that previously were hard to measure. You can get the exact temperature of poaching liquids, sauces, sugar for making sweets, the surface of a pan on medium-high, the surface of a heated BBQ grill plate and heaps more!
Automatically turns itself off after 15sec (infra-red) and 4 minutes (probe) of no temperature change.
You can choose to either have the screen display either the high or low temperature taken during a reading. This feature is fantastic, especially with the infrared thermometer; you can continue to scan the surface for hot or cold pockets without having to keep an eye trained on the LCD display.
Easily F/C switch-able
Splash proof and antibacterial coating make it ideal for food service conditions.
A battery indicator on the Taylor 9306N Splash-Proof Dual Temperature helps you to know the battery life left in the thermometer. It runs on two easily replaceable AAA batteries. It saves power by not turning on when you fold out the probe, it waits for you to select probe or infra-red.
• Safe, non-contact infra-red thermometer measures surface temperatures.
• 4″ fold out probe measures internal temperatures.
• Infra-red temperature range -67° to 482°F (-55° to 250°C) with one second response time.
• Thermocouple temperature range -67 to 626°F (-55 to 330°C) with one second response time.
• Thermocouple accuracy: Below 14°F +/- 2°F (-10°C +/- 1°C); 14 to 149°F +/- 1°F (-10 to 65°C +/- 0.6°C); above 149°F (65°C) +/- 1% of reading.
• Infra-red accuracy: -67 to 32°F +/- 1.8°F + (-0.1 x (reading -32)); -55 to 0°C +/- 1°C = (0.1 x reading); 32 to 149°F +/- 2°F; 0 to 65°C +/- 1°C; 149 to 482°F and 65 to 250°C +/- 1.5% of reading.
• Resolution 0.5°F / 0.2°C.
• Step down probe.
• White light targeting illumination zone.
• HACCP check warning light system.
• Adjustable emissivity.
• Infra-red scan specification: distance to spot ratio=3 to 1; emissivity=0.1~1 step .01; wave length=8um-14um.
• Minimum/maximum, lock, hold and auto off functions.
• Splash-proof – IP65 rated.
• F°/C° selectable.
• Carrying case and 2 AAA batteries included.