RoastEasy Chainmail Roasting Blanket
I’ll admit having reservations about this and how it would work, so I tried it out for a couple of months first.
We don’t sell anything we don’t use and recommend.
The RoastEasy, from my experience does produce a lovely roast, moist and with a lovely golden finish. It’s how I do my roast chicken now!
I’ve used it over my Pork Belly and it produced the most perfect crunchy crackle! So, I’m sold!
The RoastEasy does not steam your food like covering with foil does.
I leave it on for the resting as it helps keep the food warm
I also use it to Blind Bake pie bases
This is my Roast Chicken and Potatoes:
Have a look at this sequence with a roast Pork Belly in my Big Green Egg.
You can see the crackle forming under the chainmail
Note: I always use a foil ball under Pork Belly to stop the fat pooling on the surface
Baste meat without removing your Roasteasy directly through the chainmail.
Allows venting not sweating so your roast is always crisp.
Great for keeping your roast warm while resting.
Moist meat, reduced shrinkage, easy to carve.
Environmentally friendly and invaluable to cooks and chefs.
Reduces spitting and spraying, keeps your oven cleaner.
Dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
Made from plasma-welded, high quality stainless steel.
And as a bonus:
Use your Roasteasy to blind-bake your pastry.
Remove garlic and onion odours from your hands by rubbing them with your Roasteasy under running water
- Manufactured in France
- 40 x 40cm
- Constructed from high-quality, food-grade stainless steel
- Reduces fats and juices from splattering whilst in the oven, keeping your oven cleaner
- Dishwasher Friendly – Top or Bottom Rack – Easy! (If you don’t have a dishwasher, make sure to soak your Roast Easy straight after use in warm soapy water)
- High-quality stainless steel chainmail
- Retains flavourful juices and prevents shrinkage
- Promotes browning and crisping
- Perfect for roasting meat, fish, and vegetables or for blind baking pastries
- Replaces tin foil
- Dishwasher safe
- Can be used in the oven or even on the BBQ
- Fully reusable and environmentally friendly
- RoastEasy will get extremely hot during use so handle it with care.